Tuesday 1 January 2013

Films for 2013

These are some films I am looking forward to the most that are being released in 2013, there are quite a few horror movies im not too sure if that just means I am looking forward to these most becasue I love horror or if its actually because we have a good year of horror coming up - maybe more so than recent years. I dont usually care for remakes but it seems that this year there will be quite a few and some listed below look like they will be worth seeing.



The Great Gatsby

Gatsby looks like it is going to be the most stylish movie of the year.
Evil Dead

The evil dead trilogy are some of my favourite horror movies ever and so I was not happy when I heard this was being made. However I then realised that it is being produced by Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell and they have had overall say in how this was made, so I am now happy =] and I really cannot wait to see this, I watched the trailer 3 or 4 times in a row when it was first circling the internet and I am actually so glad that they have done this before someone else did.

Man of Steel

American Mary

The place beyond the pines




 
Stoker

Park Chan-Wooks first english speaking movie about a fucked up family - looks interesting and I love the gothic posters. 
 


 
Carrie

A remake of one of my another one of my all time favourite horror movies. It better be good otherwise I will be really disapointed.

Byzantium

Another vampire movie from Neil Jordan who did Interview with a Vampire.


The Conjuring

From the people who made Insidious, so obviously I cannot wait to be terrified by this as I loved Insidious.



Other movies that look interesting:

I give it a year
The Counselor
The Wolf Of Wall Street
Hitchcock
Side by Side
 



1 comment:

  1. I really want to see The Great Gatsby, The Conjurer, Stoker, and Carrie! Stoker looks intriguingly terrifying.

    ReplyDelete